B.A.(Bachelor of Arts)
|Eligibility:||10+2 or Equivalent|
B.A. or Bachelor of Arts or B.A. (general) is an undergraduate course. It can be defined as a broad subdivision of culture composed of many expressive disciplines. The course can be pursued either as a full-time graduate course or part time graduate course i.e. through correspondence or distance education depending upon one’s choice. B.A. is often referred as simply B.A. or B.A. Pass Course. It is general in the sense that it is not subject Specific and one can choose a number of combinations of subjects, apart from 1-2 Compulsory Subjects. These combinations vary from institute to institute. These subjects can from the Liberal Arts, the Sciences, or both. Normally, a candidate needs to study 5-6 Subjects 1–2 Compulsory and 3 Electives in 6 Semesters.
One subjects from group A & B is compulsory, the third subject can be selected from either group.
- Hindi & English cannot be selected together
- Ancient Indian History & History cannot be selected together.
- Political Science & Economics cannot be selected together
- Psychology & Education cannot be selected together.
- Rashtriya Gaurav is a mandatory paper for qualification of B.A. degree. Students can appear for it in I,II or III year of their degree.