B.Com(Bachelor of Commerce)
|Eligibility:||10+2 or Equivalent|
The Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) Program is a three year degree program offered by the college with a view to impart in-depth knowledge and broad understanding of Accounting and Financial Management. The curriculum of B.Com degree provides a carefully selected subject combination of Accountancy, Economics, Management & Decision Science, Banking & Insurance, and Commercial Law. The objective of the program is to produce graduates equipped with the knowledge, skills and attitude to meet the challenges of the modern day business organizations, and equips them to pursue M.Com degree program in due course.
- To help student acquire practical skills to work as tax consultant, audit assistant and other financial supporting services.
- To develop among students a progressive affective domain of values and its integration with the role of accounting in society and business.
- To impart relevant financial and managerial accounting career skills, applying both quantitative and qualitative knowledge to their future careers in business.
- To help students with systematic and subject skills within various disciplines of commerce, business, accounting, economics, finance, auditing and marketing.
- To equip the students with skills like effective communication, decision making, problem solving in day to day business affaires
- To provide the students an opportunity to involve in various co-curricular activities to demonstrate relevancy of foundational and theoretical knowledge of their academic major and to gain practical exposure.
- To provide the students an opportunity to involve in various and extra-curricular activities to demonstrate interpersonal and leadership skills.
- To guide students to pursue higher education and advance research in the field of commerce and finance and engage in competitive exams like CA, CS, ICWA and other courses.
- To inculcate ethical and socially & environmentally responsible behavior among students.